We’re always on the look-out for great people to join the Pead PR family
Are you a creative genius, social specialist, pitch maven, talented wordsmith or excellent client manager? Then we’d love to meet you. Please send your CV to email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for:
Food Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced consumer Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to work on range of food and drinks accounts. This is a fast paced role with a number of clients so will suit a strong AM/SAM able to juggle multiple balls. You’ll be creative and commercially savvy and a capable and confident operator with a passion for delivering creative campaigns and exceeding client expectations.
Pead PR is a highly respected PR agency based in central Auckland. The agency works across a mix of international and NZ based brands covering beauty, lifestyle, food, tech and corporate. We are known for our strong creative ideas and processes as well as consistent pitching delivering outstanding results for our clients.
Culturally the agency has a strong support network where you are part of a growing and developing team.
Key Responsibilities for Account Manager:
- Working closely with Account Director to prioritise and deliver client campaigns
- Producing creative content such as copy, video, photography and events
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing and new media contacts
- Putting together and implementing strong creative campaigns
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
- Minimum three years brand experience within the consumer PR arena
- Tenacious and energetic with a passionate approach to consumer
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders, and competing priorities
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Highly social-media competent with clear eye for visually led stories
- Pre-existing media contacts within consumer PR
- Ability to develop great relationships with clients and the media
- Meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to produce strong coverage
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org